Win Extra noises when watching movies on Vorke V1
Hi,

I have the Vorke V1 and it has Kodi 17.3.

When I watch movies every few seconds I hear sound interruptions and the film gets stuck for a second, it happens in all cases.

When watching movies on YouTube it does not happen.

I don't know how to attached a file)
We would like a debug log (see below for details) to see what is running on your Vorke box.
I have done it, what next?
Upload it to pastebin.com or somewhere similar and supply their link here so we can view it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I can't load the log file to the pastebin.com
kodi.old.log (file://RIKO-PC/Share/kodi.old.log)
You copy and paste it there. Open it in notepad or something similar, select all, copy it then open PasteBin.com and paste it in there in the big window at the top of their page. Then click create new paste, copy the URL it gives you and paste that into a post here.

Your link above is a local shortcut link and no use to anyone not on your network.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
the file is too big as I got this message: You have exceeded the maximum paste size of 512 kilobytes per paste
I managed to send the data in two messages
We need the URLs.

If PasteBin can't take it, try paste.ubuntu.com

Kodi Blog Posts
Thx - The issues is solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra noises when watching movies on Vorke V10