Recommend a new backend/frontend
So I am using NextPVR for the backend and frontend. I had tried Argus and dvblink but neither seemed to work correctly for me. I am using over the air channels and antenna. The problem is the EPG doesn't seem to get more than 2 days worth of channels (300) minutes, the search feature is really basic and recording makes me go through all the settings every single time I record instead of being able to set a preference.

Is there something out there more robust and possibly more features? I don't mind a 1 time purchase for software but I don't really want a subscription to something.

I am running Kodi 17 on a windows machine.
(2017-07-24, 23:00)Bodazephyr Wrote: So I am using NextPVR for the backend and frontend. I had tried Argus and dvblink but neither seemed to work correctly for me. I am using over the air channels and antenna. The problem is the EPG doesn't seem to get more than 2 days worth of channels (300) minutes, the search feature is really basic and recording makes me go through all the settings every single time I record instead of being able to set a preference.

Is there something out there more robust and possibly more features? I don't mind a 1 time purchase for software but I don't really want a subscription to something.

I am running Kodi 17 on a windows machine.
Goto settings->pvr&live tv->guide and set days to display to the number of days you want.

I've set mine to 16 days which allows my system to show me pending recordings up to 16 days in advance.

Sent from my GT-P3113

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommend a new backend/frontend0