Solved Kodi Default Splash Screen?
Want to know is there a way disable default splash screen with Kodi logo from within the skin or using python? I know I can delete it. But I am lazy and don't want too.

Can be closed apparently in wrong section of the forum
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Too lazy to use Google as well? Deleting the file is easier than making edits a config file.

http://kodi.wiki/view/AdvancedSettings.xml#splash
Ouch.
I know I can do it from advancesettings I wanted to do it from within the skin. Or make a add-on using jsn if need be.

I am just not sure how to word the jsn if I used a script
Also I know I can use skin helper to disable some skin settings as well... But once again I just wanted help on the wording... To use it as the is not much on the name of the actual setting..
Also Klojum if you had read the post I asked from Within the skin.. and if I am planning on using the skin XML or python don't you think that is being lazy as well. Kodi team members like you with sarcastic answers are what give u all bad names around here you didn't have to answer at all.
You could write a python script that deletes the file (or better renames it so that the script can also revert it back).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Yea i was hoping it would be a off on json, or python line but it looks like python to a xml phaser and add delete line from the advance settings. Though maybe skinhelper would work if someone knew or knew how to fine the name of the setting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Default Splash Screen?0