CAN'T PLAY PLEX on KODI 17.3
Hi Guys,

I have 2 questions.

1. Everytime I click Kodi clicking PLEX to play movies it says PLEX FAILED. Am not sure? Plex is installed. Kindly assist and guide. Many thanks.
2. With 17.3 it seems everytime I need to see movies I have to go thru PLEX, am not sure why? Sometimes I need to see movies directly using KODI similar to the JARVIS 16 version. Let me know. Thanks.
Quote:1. Everytime I click Kodi clicking PLEX to play movies it says PLEX FAILED. Am not sure? Plex is installed. Kindly assist and guide. Many thanks.
That might be something you need to ask at the Plex forum

Quote:2. With 17.3 it seems everytime I need to see movies I have to go thru PLEX, am not sure why? Sometimes I need to see movies directly using KODI similar to the JARVIS 16 version.
I don't quite understand. Maybe a debug log will help, and a better description of the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CAN'T PLAY PLEX on KODI 17.30