Help needed with Kodi
Hello to everyone out in the Kodi community. I'm totally new to kodi and am not even sure this is the right area to post this and if not I'm hoping the moderators will move it as needed.
Anyways I'm watching a video on YouTube to add things to Kodi. link removed

The screen in the video looks totally different than mine. Mine looks more like this on in this video
link removed

See I'm missing the side bar or whatever it is called
My questions are what is the sidebar called, and how do I get it.
I'm running kodi 17.3
And Krypton build 10
I hope I've made this clear enough
Thank you for all your help in advance
Videos from that idiot are not allowed here.

Before you go much further, I'd recommend you read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned addons (wiki) list that you accepted when you signed up here. We do not allow links which contain references to them here.

Be very careful about a lot of the stuff on YouTube - it will just lead you to such rubbish which will invalidate any support being offered here.

If you have a clean install from here then you should be fine. Can we presume you're running on something Apple given where you posted? We need hardware details to know what and where is appropriate.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed with Kodi0