Android How Do Stop Next TV Episode from Starting Automatically
How Do Stop Next TV Episode from Starting Automatically. If I don't stop the one I'm viewing, it starts the next right away. How do I turn this off.

I'm running Kodi 17.3 with amber skin.
That's due to you using an add-on that does this automatically. Probably "next up" but as you installed it and turned it on, you'll know.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
There's also

settings > player settings > video > actions > play next video automatically

which should be set to off if you don't want it to.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-07-30, 03:37)nickr Wrote: That's due to you using an add-on that does this automatically. Probably "next up" but as you installed it and turned it on, you'll know.

I found a addon called TV-Next, Uninstalling it didn't help. Any other suggestions. I only get this happening with TV Episodes.
If you've not got the setting above in my other post set, then provide us with a debug enabled debug log (wiki) via PasteBin.com and we'll see from the addons list what else may be causing it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Do Stop Next TV Episode from Starting Automatically0