OS X KODI scraper
Hi - Some time ago I did a fresh install of TMM due to a HD crash - And I started initially from scratch with checking all movies in my collection with the KODI TMM scraper - Initially it worked perfectly, but after sometime it started to fail all movies with the 'Failed to set metadata for movie' for all entries.

So I changed to the regular TMM scraper, and all was well again...

Since you just released the long awaited KODI scraper for Tv shows as well - I thought I would try it again for movies -

Is there something I can do to use this scraper as the only one or ? or am I just handling it wrong Huh

This is the error I get:
Code:
15:05:02.271 ERROR org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.tasks.MovieScrapeTask - movie.setMetadata
java.lang.Exception: scraping with Kodi scrapers only with a prior result possible
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.kodi.KodiMovieMetadataProvider.getMetadata(KodiMovieMetadataProvider.java:48)
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.tasks.MovieScrapeTask$Worker.run(MovieScrapeTask.java:190)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Well, Kodi scrapers don't fit very well into our design.
So there are some drawbacks we need to solve first...

First of all, you always need to call "search & scrape" (the first item in right click menu)
All other functionalities currently won't work.

Then it mostly depends upon the scraper.
Some work flawlessly, others no-so-well.
Our implementation is for sure not 100% prefect, but should work quite fine with TMDB, TVDB and other ones i tried...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
ok, thanks for explaining...

I was mostly looking in to using a scraper that involves as little interaction as possible... Sadly TMDB for some regional (DK) shows/movies are not getting all data. It looked like the Kodi one, got all in first try...

But I'll keep in mind, your 'warning' and test a little more between them....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI scraper0