Dateadded not working in manually added tv show
Hi all

any help will be greatly appreciated. I am trying to add a new widget to my tv shows in estuary. All i want to do is list recently added tv shows (not episodes). So all i have done is modify the recently_unwatched_episodes.xsp file to use 'tv shows' as the type and sort via date added.

I have a video library node setup similar which works but i want it as a widget so the new tv shows are on the tv show home page (if thats what you call it?)

See below for the latest i have copied into the skins playlist folder. For some reason the widget does not sort the shows properly. As far as i can tell this must be a bug as the recently added movies sorts properly and if i sort my entire collection of tv shows via dateadded it works fine.

any ideas? Huh

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>recently added TV shows</name>
<match>all</match>

<limit>15</limit>
<order direction="ascending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>
Works for me. Sort order is exactly the same as if i sort it manually within the titles node.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dateadded not working in manually added tv show0