Kodi and PlexKodiConnect
Hey guys, I've given up googling so I am ask here after searching for my question.

I've Kodi 17.3 and Plexkodi connect plugin.

there is no meta data for movies, kodi puls pictures from plex but no movie data or details, plot or rating. The picture is not even the art poster for the movie.

please help
Nowhere near enough information. Provide a debug log which captures an Update Library procedure.

Do you have a specific for using Plex with Kodi?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You may be better off posting in the release thread for Plex https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/210023...-your-plex
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-08-01, 12:27)Karellen Wrote: Nowhere near enough information. Provide a debug log which captures an Update Library procedure.

I will try to provide a log, please note that I am not an expert in troubleshooting.

I am using plex to organize my movies using Qnap\plex network attached storage. then I have kodi plyers that I want them to pull the movie data from the centralized location which is Plex.

I will enable logging and I will try to upload the file here.

Thank you for the support
(2017-08-01, 12:27)Karellen Wrote: Nowhere near enough information. Provide a debug log which captures an Update Library procedure.

here is the log
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag8SFa85wbKq6xd7aqY62RITi5pC
Thank you guys for trying to help.

I got it figured out, it turned out my internet is slow enough not to download metadata.

I went I tried to do it one by one (movies) and it workeded

I didn't want to refresh all metadata cuz that will take forever

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and PlexKodiConnect0