Solved no video
I"m running windows 7 and I can't get the movies to play from Kodi 17.3.I hear the movie but no picture. I hope someone can help me!
Yes, we can try but you need to provide more information.

Provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in the settings menu, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to play the movie. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.

Also...
What operating system
Where are the movies- Local, Network or Internet.
If Internet, which add-on are you using.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I reinstalled it and now it's working find! Thanks for the help.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no video0