Export/Import and local artist art improvements
(2017-10-13, 05:24)bilgepump Wrote: More or less, but I didn't remove any sources, it's a whole new portable "install" on a different computer with sources added to that new "install", but with the artist info folder copied from the other computer.  Everything seems to be there, and set correctly, but, as you say, the metadata for non-album artists does not get "picked up" by Kodi.
@bilgepump could you go to settings?media>music and check that "Artist Info Folder" is set to the folder that you generated using export and copied over from the other computer. It will be a folder containing sub-folders with artist names etc. Then go to the artists node and repeat "Query Info for all"

That is assuming to still have the test portable install in the same state. I can't repeat the issue, so the most likely problem is that this was not set. I take on board that this use is not intuitive enough yet, and needs documenting clearly at least, but I do want to check it works (or find why it doesn't).

Thanks, the testing and feedback is appreciated.

However the glitch Zag spotted is still present (added by some code tidy up) . It means that album art overwrites artist art when both are exported. So @bilgepump you might have album images rather than artist ones!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Export/Import improvements - by DaveBlake - 2017-10-13, 19:38

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export/Import and local artist art improvements0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.