Export/Import and local artist art improvements
DaveBlakeThose "obscure names" are in the database.
Yes, but they get there from kodi scanning the artist info folder, don't they? Or are all of those weird and wonderful names all in the tags?

Quote:Please do try again and see if we can spot what the issue is - a user/settings thing or something in the code.
I tried again, afresh.  Still no joy.  Somebody had mentioned a prompt to set the artist info folder, I didn't get a prompt, I just put it in manually in the settings.

Quote:I am still suspicious that the Artist Info Folder just isn't set to a folder that has sub-folders with art for those artists, because that is the most obvious thing.
Well, I can see the pictures when I browse the folder in windows explorer, and if I browse to the folder from within Kodi and manually pick up the thumb, the picture will appear in Kodi.  It's there.  A "folder.jpg" and an .nfo with all info about the person.  Some don't have pictures, there are names that I've never heard of and I'm clueless as to who they are.  The internet seems similarly clueless, because it hasn't picked up any picture for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Export/Import improvements - by bilgepump - 2017-10-14, 16:31

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export/Import and local artist art improvements0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.