Pandora: how to fix
Can u upload the zip file because mine keeps playing one song and then stops on latest beta Kodi 18
(2018-08-21, 02:43)Short Wrote: Can u upload the zip file because mine keeps playing one song and then stops on latest beta Kodi 18
 You're talking about Pandoki, right? Try Pandoki 0.5.3 if you want to get 3 songs in the playlist instead of 1 like in the latest version.
No I’m on the latest Kodi nightly build leia18 an my pandora still plays 1 song and shuts off🤔🤔
OK. Here is the one that I use. It plays just fine in Krypton an Leia (latest Milhouse release)...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckj9k4nws42s78...e.zip?dl=1

Again, I use the Confluence skin in Leia. Pandora functions better with it.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Later...
Bob
@Trespasser

Thanks a ton for this! I was using Pandoki and it would not play more than one song so I just found a Leia version that it worked on and stopped upgrading my media palyer. Might try to upgrade now as this seems to have worked on my test system. When you said to try Pandoki 0.5.3 does it continue to play past the 3 songs or does it stop after that?

Update: Might have spoke too soon test system just stopped playing after approximately 3 songs. I manually made the changes stated at the beginning of the thread.

Update 2: Tried the one you provided on my test system and into song 5 as of right now. hopefully it will last. Thanks again.

Update 3: Found out Pandora addon does not provide an user interface on yaste so I cannot control my headless audio setup so back to square one. In case any one is curious I have a Rasp PI3 with osmc and build 17.8-225 which seems to work with the pandora slim add-on. Anything past that I cannot get it to play.
I wanted to thank you for the fix also. 2.3.8.me works great and plays until i stop it. I am running on pi3 with libreelec v8.90.004 which is the newest release they have out. I do wish pandoki worked to but as long as one works i am good.
Thanks
Tim
(2018-09-08, 11:17)scandalspk Wrote: where do i  get the latest update ?
Post 19 (in this thread), dude.

Here's a warning. In Krypton, Pandora plays a few, or a lot, of songs then just stops playing. The timing is very random. In Leia, it just keeps playing one song after another. Very nice. But the skip to the next song button doesn't work. To go to another song I just click the Select button on my remote while the station is highlighted...it then plays another song.

For Krypton I suggest Pankodi. For Leia choose Pandora.

Later...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora: how to fix0