Win Batch to del / add movie without KODI ?
(2017-08-03, 13:17)VERSEAU44 Wrote: I was hoping KODI would accept command in line ...
Why my question?
Without going into the details (because not so simple), I use KODI as "SIMPLE" front-end: great viewer of my video library that I manage under ANT Movie Catalog (I have not found a + powerful perhaps because I know how to create my own scripts AMC)
BUT everytime I change my AMC data, I need to sync the KODI one by hand by deleting the current movie and importing the videodb.xml file (that I exported before from AMC) ...
To avoid manual manipulations (to launch Kodi, find the movie, to delete it, to import the videodb.xml), I try to automate them by batch.
If not, is it possible to create a KODI script that KODI would execute on each launch ?
Thank you for your help !

Hey VERSEAU44, your workflow seems mesmerizing - could you elaborate or even share it here? Thanks in advance!!
ANT Movie Catalog appears to be a simple Media Manager, so you really could use any Media Manager to grab the same data the ANT does. In your case, you can actually use MediaElch (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136333) to accomplish what your goal is, however, there are limitations to it (in your case), regarding updating the Kodi library..

1. MediaElch, will only update a single Kodi install remotely. So if you have multiple Kodi boxes, you can only update one of them using MediaElch. Now don't mis-interpret me, MediaElch will download and save all your Movie (TV, Music) into files (artwork, .nfo, etc), it just can't tell multiple Kodi boxes to all update their Library.

The work around for this, is to simply select the Auto Update Library and Auto Clean Library in Kodi (normally on the Start of Kodi, or when Kodi is closed). Or you can use the CRON add-on to set a time for Kodi to run the Library Update and Clean functions (which is what I do on all my Kodi boxes).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Batch to del / add movie without KODI ?0