[split] [ALL VERSIONS] Cue Sheet handling: double cd compilations
Hello everyone!

I was googling if I can have all the GU compilations on kodi as addon to listen and this came up!

Any way to do this?

Thanks
Moved to Music forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Split rather than resurrect an old thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=54615 from 2009/2011, as cuesheets have been reworked twice since that time.

@toupouris this was your first post, but please note that on this forum it is generally prefered that users wanting support start their own thread, not add to another that has not been posted to for years.

Quote:I was googling if I can have all the GU compilations on kodi as addon to listen and this came up!
Any way to do this?
This question makes no sense to me, so @toupouris you will need to explain yourself more clearly.
Are you on about Global underground albums? If so why would you need an addon? unless of course your asking for illegal ways to listen to them? They should just be in your music library?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] [ALL VERSIONS] Cue Sheet handling: double cd compilations0