v18 Library updates - test build 0801 results
(2017-08-05, 02:52)scott967 Wrote: I'm not sure I see exactly what we do now with info provider settings. When are they stored in the addon settings, and when in the library? I was testing with Uni Album Scraper and it didn't seem right, but I'm not sure.

Old behaviour (v17 and before)
The addon settings are only changed via the System >Addons > My Addons > Information Providers > Albums > Universal Album Scraper menu route. These get used if nothing specific for an album is found in the library.

The "Change Information Provider" context menu lets you change both the scraper used and the settings for an album. This both gets held in the content table, and when you subsequently scrape/re-scrape that album those are the settings used. But there is no route back to using the default.

The "Prefer online info" setting will effect how new scraper results get merged into older scraped results, when disabled if previous scraping fetched year or album type (things that can come from tags, but also can be scraped), then newly scraped values will not overwrite. But data like moods, styles etc. that ony comes from scraping just gets the last scarped value or blank.

I hope that helps, but keep testing Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library updates - test build 0801 results - by DaveBlake - 2017-08-05, 18:09

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library updates - test build 0801 results0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.