Unable to scrape NCIS show information
So weird issue with just one TV program. All my other TV shows (and movies for that matter) download the information correctly. The TV show NCIS no longer will download information. It used to but now after letting it scrape (either with TVDB or Movie database) it will find no information. It will pull in a thumbnail (though that may be from something it sees in the file instead).

If I refresh an episode it previously scraped, it will blank out that information too. THe year it aired will show 12/31/1969.

This is driving me crazy. Anyone have any ideas on how ot fix this?
Hello Tripp,

I will be moving your thread up to Metadata Scraper support. This is not a development issue.

Two thing...
1. Check that you have the following versions installed
TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
TMDB common library 2.16.0 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies.)

TVDB 1.8.5

2. Once they above are up to date, completely remove NCIS from your library (don't delete the files). It is important that it is fully removed. Then perform a Clean Library. Once that is done, re-scrape your TV Show. Hopefully that will fix the issue.

Let us know if it works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you! It seemed to have worked. Sort of scared me as when I went into the files section to rescan the folder, it looked like it removed other TV folders, but it just removed their season posters in the files section. Checking the actual library everything seems okay.
Great to hear.

It is a result of the recent API changes imposed by both TMDB and TVDB a couple of months ago. For some reason, the new API won't allow new episodes to be added to an existing TV Show. The entire show has to be removed and re-scraped. Once that is done, scraping is back to normal.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to scrape NCIS show information0