WIP News12

News 12, a cable network exclusive to seven regions of the New York tri-state area.

Available from my beta repo and the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Lunatixz,
What happened to your News12 addon? I can't find it in your repo. Is it a network channel or a local station broadcast?
I found a bug which is in the process of being fixed, Users please manually set the "Video Quality" in settings. THX
Works great in Krypton.

I pasted it to Jarvis and it works OK except no audio stream.

I know we should be using Krypton but I have a MINIX U1 and it still runs Jarvis. They will come out with Krypton eventually.

Thanks for the addon.
(2017-08-05, 22:48)rocko Wrote: Works great in Krypton.

I pasted it to Jarvis and it works OK except no audio stream.

I know we should be using Krypton but I have a MINIX U1 and it still runs Jarvis. They will come out with Krypton eventually.

Thanks for the addon.
Weird I get an audio stream... it's possible we are not receiving the same streams. I would need a full log with debugging enabled.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Since the only audio problem with news 12 is only on Jarvis i deleted it from Jarvis.

I am going to use Krypton just for the addons not compatible with Jarvis until Minix updates to Krypton.
(2017-08-06, 19:03)rocko Wrote: Since the only audio problem with news 12 is only on Jarvis i deleted it from Jarvis.

I am going to use Krypton just for the addons not compatible with Jarvis until Minix updates to Krypton.

The addon is not working as of 10/05/19.
(2019-10-05, 22:13)Rrguy1169 Wrote:
(2017-08-06, 19:03)rocko Wrote: Since the only audio problem with news 12 is only on Jarvis i deleted it from Jarvis.

Thanks I'll look into it...

::Update::
The site moved behind a paywall. I'll mark it as broken.
(2019-10-05, 22:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-10-05, 22:13)Rrguy1169 Wrote:

Thanks I'll look into it...

::Update::
The site moved behind a paywall. I'll mark it as broken. 
The NJ stream is still available here: http://newjersey.news12.com/category/324...-streaming
Is it possible to get it as a Kodi Add On?
Sorry I'm not interested... I believe it's only a matter of time before they also lock the live feed. May not be worth the effort.

Out of curiosity has anyone tested the news12 Android app? Does it require login for live feed? If not please let me know.
(2019-10-08, 17:22)Lunatixz Wrote: Sorry I'm not interested... I believe it's only a matter of time before they also lock the live feed. May not be worth the effort.

Out of curiosity has anyone tested the news12 Android app? Does it require login for live feed? If not please let me know.

Seems to work just fine but because i downloaded from the android playstore might be using the credentials already logged into....will check to see if downloading the apk from another source if it will work
I downloaded from the play store and videos work but you need sign in to get live and then it only works with certain cable companies.
Looks like news12 removed their paywall; new plugin in the works.
Thanks, looking forward to this.
Did anyone find a solution to this, a way to install Chanel 12 NJ on Kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
News121