Estuary Mod - Horizontal Menu | Netflix Style Views | SkinSkortcuts and more..
Hi all,

Second attempt at a mod, I've spent a good while modding it and I'm really pleased with this and I hope you'll like it. I hope to add more to it and may do so in the future. Let me know if you use it and like it. Thanks.

Credit: Guilouz (For the actors list in OSD and SettingListView).

This Mod of Estuary includes the following features:

- Skin Shortcuts Main Menu
- Horizontal Home Menu (Low or Lower options)
- Customize Menu Colors (Panel colors and focus colors etc...)
- Added two Overlays to Home Screen (which can be colored and Style changed with Skin Helper Overlays)
- 2 Widgets Types - Big Posters, Small Posters (both with or without Plot)
- Lots of customization options in Skin Settings (colors etc...)
- Option for Multi Image Backgrounds on Home (choose a folder on your system)

- Added option to display Clearlogo or Clearart on views
- Added 4 Netflix Style Views (Large, Wide , Long and Episode)
- Added Duration and Ending Times to Views as well as a few other extra info (depending on catergory)
- Main Settings screen rearranged
- Added Extra Information to the Video Info Screen
- Option to show video info on pause
- Option to show artwork on osd pause
- Added Autoclose option for the OSD on Pause/Resume (you can set a time)

- Added Play Trailer Option and Quick Plot option to top of the Context Menu
- Added Actors List and Extended Info Button to OSD- credit: (Courtesy of Guilouz);

Edit 7/8/17:
- Made a few small fixes
- Added Select background per menu item to skin shortcuts

and a few other smaller things...

watch gallery

Download Zip File:

DropBox Skin Link

How to install: Download the Zip file from DropBox links above, Navigate to the Addon browser and choose install from zip file. Select the file skin.estuary.nazarja.zip and let kodi install it.
Thumbs Up 
wooow i am fell in love, Fantastic skin and special views Smile

Some of the wishes

1- i am not a fan Horizontal Home Menu but the Customization very nice i wish to make option for vertical menu

2- widget type ( poster- fanart - thumb - square ) and if you can add sub menu to be widget

3- add option for Customize every menu with Different background like (random tv shows , resent movies )

4- the Budget info in views is very nice but if you add rottentomatoes rate and Metascore will be wonderful

5- Tags of movies watched and count of Episodes not watch too small make it more big or Clear obvious color

6-Show Info on Pause not working

Thanks for your great effort.
@maher Thanks for your comments.

I'll have a look at the tags and count issue. I may have overlooked that.
Info on pause working for me, by default it's off, if you can make sure you have it enabled in settings.
Not sure what you mean by submenu as widget? Do you have an example?
I'll see if I can add an option to choose extra ratings providers.

As for doing a vertical menu, I don't think I'll be doing anything like that any time soon, I think it defeats the purpose of the mod, but maybe at a later stage so I'll take it on board.

Thanks, I'll see if I can add those few things for you.
Thanks for this. Can i get the background slideshow on home screen. May be fanart slideshow or multiple image slideshow like we used to have in Hybrid skin.
@enigmaa If you mean multi image, as in the image changes every X amount of seconds. Then it already does that. Option to set is in skin settings/ artwork then choose a folder that you have images in. Or skin shortcuts menu options will do the same but per menu item.
Thanks Nazarja.Managed to get it working. 3 things if you can help
1,Got an old TV. So the wallpaper shows dark. Is there anyway to increase the opacity
2. adjust the wallpaper change seconds
3.adjust the opacity of main menu
feature request
add mpaa and country info on info label, if there are multiplecountry, show first one if possible
Nazarja .. i managed to get everything working except point 2 and the feature request. Let me if this is possible and many thanks for the skin. I have been looking for this for sometime.
is there a way to make the widgets to load faster? they take a bit when you scroll from item to item on the home menu screen
works men i love it Big Grin nr 1 skin keep up the work ..ps you repo is not working
https://i.imgur.com/zDd54cs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/636FAxZ.jpg

This looks a little less cluttered for a Netflix wide view
@atv-2

If you have code and an XML file, id be happy to add a extra view?
There is a few fontt issues I wanted to sort out, and probably add another episode view as I'm not happy with the current one so dm me with your files and I'll see if I can add them?
I'll send it to you when I get home but that's running on the latest millhouse build leia
To be honest no need to send them, Thanks though.

I have thought about it and I'm just a little too busy at the moment and wouldn't get the time. I'll leave the project link up but I cant see myself doing anymore work on it. I'm currently learning the mean stack and I need to focus my attention on my work, for those of you who dont know, thats JavaScript. My primary language. Thanks to all you downloaded and commented. If someone wants to pick it up let me know or feel free to fork it if interested. Thanks.
oh sorry but l think dis is the best skin ever i hope project done stop
(2017-09-12, 15:14)atv-2 Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/zDd54cs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/636FAxZ.jpg

This looks a little less cluttered for a Netflix wide view

Hi atv-2 would u mind sharing your added extra view so I could use on this skin please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Mod - Horizontal Menu | Netflix Style Views | SkinSkortcuts and more..4