NFL Gamepass
Shocked 
Hi folks. I noticed recently that the NFL game pass Add on no longer works. You get a message about possible bad login credentials or something to that effect. I read something online on Kodi Wiki that so and so version would no longer work after July 31 2017. I'm guessing maybe that is what has happened. It also mentioned it would be relocated but I can't seem to find any info on how to get the new relocated version of game pass if there is one. If anyone could provide some help on this issue. I'd much appreciate it.
Thanks
I am watching the development of this addon as well. Thanks for all those that are working on it.
Also Philoso1981, you can go here and download the new zip from github and manually install.
https://github.com/aqw/xbmc-gamepass
it shows a version 0.11.0 — Jay Cutler Edition
however the download version is only Version 0.10.2

where do you download the updated version?
(2017-08-11, 00:23)dopeysd619 Wrote: it shows a version 0.11.0 — Jay Cutler Edition
however the download version is only Version 0.10.2

where do you download the updated version?

I spent several hours on the same thing. Read THIS, and have a little patience. Good things take time.
The link above mentions the add on being available from the Kodi repository. When i install from here I get version 0.10.2.

Please help with installation of 0.11.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFL Gamepass0