Country Details in .nfo file
While scraping with Ember, some movie has multiple country tagged like below for movie Biutiful. Is there anyway to just add the first country and skip the rest.

<country>Mexico</country>
<country>Spain</country>

I am trying to show country details in media flags but multiple country is making it difficult. Is there anyway for the scraper to add the first country and skip the rest

Enigma
No, but I've added "Limit for countries" as feature request: Link
Thanks Dan. Appreciate your help. Can i request one more feature request. While scraping for mpaa certification,..can there be option of preference for country as
1st preference : USA
2nd Preference : country
the country details to be taken from the "Limit for countries" field. i wanted to make sure all movies are proprly certified so that parental control are enforced.
Feel free to add your request on our tracker: Link
Hi Dan,
Is the limit for country already added to the new version. i can see the future request has been resolved
Yes, it's in the latest komplex builds: Link
Thanks Dan. Much appreciated. I have one more request. After scraping movies, if i remove the source and add new source, the old entries still shows in the main page unless you close and re-open the Ember or visit the settings page again. Is there something i am doing wrong.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Country Details in .nfo file0