Solved Kodi will not scan "TV Shows" to it's Library . .
Android device or PC is irrelevant, it still has a directory structure. What he's asking is what do you have in here for your TV Shows:

What @FXB78 has posted is correct, and exactly what I am trying to ask.

But by chance I noticed you have edited your post #12 and added the information I have been asking. Just for future reference, when adding important info like that, place it in a new post as the chances are low that it will be seen in an edited post.

This is your edit...
Quote:"smb://DESK/Combat!" that is all that is written in the bottom when I selected it

Ok, that is what I guessed your source is.

Normally you would have your structure setup like this...
smb://DESK/TV Shows/Combat! Note the addition of the extra directory. That way you can place multiple TV Shows in the one Source. EXACTLY as shown in the diagram I directed you to earlier.

But in your case you have set the Source on your show "Combat!". This leads me to believe that you have one source for each TV Show, which is an incredibly ineffective way to do it. But if you are going to keep this structure, then you need to enable "Selected folder contains a single TV Show" in your scraper settings. Go to Videos>Files, highlight the Source. Call up the Context Menu and select Change Content

Hope that helps.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
G'day mate ! Thanks for your response. You solved it. Thank you very much mate! I'll buy you some Foster's beer if I can. . . : ) .
Glad it worked. Out of curiosity, which method did you go for- Add the extra TV Shows directory and set that as your source, or the other method?

Thanks for the offer of fosters Wink When you get enough posts, just come back and press the Thank User button at the bottom of my posts Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
I did a combination of both ,since I have a huge collection. I am migrating them from my Plex setup to Kodi. I love Kodi, it can play almost anything I threw at it, I used Plex starts having problem at high bitrate Blurays/UHDs. Thanks again mate...
I had the same problem for months now, probably at the same time here.

My folder of TVSHOWS was the root of a drive, S:\

theres nothing else on this drive, and before it worked like a charm, now it wont scan anymore.

I will try to create a folder and put everything there (I had a lot of tvshows, each in a respective directory with the show name) to see if it solves this annoying bug.
I had to change some of the TV show tittles. Try to make it exactly the same as the TVDB site. What did it for me was I just needed to uncheck the box in the notice that says "folder contains single TV show". It was just that all along... . .I guess it defaults to that setting when you reinstall kodi. ..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi will not scan "TV Shows" to it's Library . .0