Need to fix kodi xml .nfo format for fanart and thumb
Which files do you want to send me?

No copyright movie... https://durian.blender.org/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I was thinking of uploading a bunch of file sets (movie nfo art etc) for some of the movies that dont scrape properly (ie missing fanart where the jpgs are available). Will be using a bogus file for the movie to avoid copyright hassle
OK more back information on the movie.XML issue.

I set Kodi to scrap movie data from "The Movie Database". This way if there IS an INTERNET connection BUT there was NO MOVIE DATA it would grab info online, otherwise it would grab the XML data IF FOUND. For some reason when Kodi is set this way it will use the movie.xml but it uses it with strict rules, meaning if the XML is formatted wrong (ie TMM version) it will not display art work.

I am now assuming you set it to only grab "local data", which does not have the same issue.

Not sure if this is a Kodi Issue or a TMM issue, but I still think TMM should save the XML properly.
I am not experiencing your issue. And judging by the lack of complaint here regarding artwork, I don't think anybody else is experiencing the problem either.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to fix kodi xml .nfo format for fanart and thumb0