Kodi Pirate box seller "Clueless Moron of the Year" award goes to...
The saying There's is an Idiot born every minute is definitely true...

TV Box Seller Emails Sky TV Bosses With ‘Pirate’ Offer, Gets Sued for $1m

Rofl

Some will unfortunately keep on learning the hard way.
Wow, this guy is seriously deluded, how does he think he's "in competition" with Sky by simply stealing their channels Smile
(2017-08-07, 06:04)wrxtasy Wrote: The saying There's is an Idiot born every minute is definitely true...

Rofl

And here I thought it was "There's a sucker born every minute". Wink

(2017-08-07, 09:58)FXB78 Wrote: Wow, this guy is seriously deluded, how does he think he's "in competition" with Sky by simply stealing their channels Smile

I don't think that he is actually stealing anything, but he is facilitating piracy of their content. But the point is still the same since for it to be competition one would have to offer something that stood on its own. All he is offering is parasitic content that is provided by Sky and if they went out of business or stopped providing content then he wouldn't be able to offer it either.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OMG makes me embarrassed to be a Kiwi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ultimately is it a food thing because it allows for the test of law.

Why Sky has taken so long to tackle a problem that has been around for ages has to be questioned, as is the method of doing so because it such an activity is illegal in NZ then why not take the more correct criminal legal route?
Because bankrupting someone is more harsh than prison?

Sent from my SM-N910G
Actually bankrupting someone is the "modern" alternative to debtors prison.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Speaking of clueless, this CL ad is full of Win...
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/...83934.html

Especially:
"WHy are others selling it for over $100?
because we are KODI official RESELLEr. no mark ups, we pass the savings to the consumers."
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Pirate box seller "Clueless Moron of the Year" award goes to...0