Amazon Prime on Raspberry PI
I currently have OSMC running on a Raspberry PI 3.

I have an Amazon Prime account which I use on the IPad but was wondering if there was an easy way I could get my Prime account running through Kodi on the PI?

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone Pro
Latest LibreELEC Milhouse builds support this since July 3rd.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
We will add the support to our nightly builds (Kodi v18): https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/testing-kodi...-pi/20631/
shortly.

Sam
Cheers all

Sent from my iPhone Pro
Is there an add on I can use on the current build without having to burn an new image to SD?

Sent from my iPhone Pro
It depends which build you are referring to. If you mean the OSMC test builds, then
you don't need to reinstall anything.

We hope to have support ready by the end of the week.

Sam
(2017-08-07, 13:23)Urbanbumpkin Wrote: I currently have OSMC running on a Raspberry PI 3.

I have an Amazon Prime account which I use on the IPad but was wondering if there was an easy way I could get my Prime account running through Kodi on the PI?

Any suggestions?
Hi.  To complete the picture with all the steps from scratch, I captured a brand new KODI 18 install + Amazon Prime Add-on on my blog here https://robbesshed.blogspot.co.uk/2017/1...berry.html .
If you already have OSMC KODI installed, you can simply skip those bits.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime on Raspberry PI0