Stream stops after few seconds
Hi all,

I know that question has been posted everywhere but there's no answer working for me so let's try a new post.

I have the same issue with :
- Kodi on recalbox (Raspberry Pi3)
- Kodi 17 on open elec (Rasperry Pi3)
- Kodi 17 on windows 10

* My stream works with VLC on 2 computers with windows 10
* I tried to add my raspberry on DMZ
* I tried to disable material acceleration on raspberry

I don't know what to do next Huh

Tks

Alex
Where is this stream coming from?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
This one : http://62.210.245.19:8000/live/testapp/testapp/

To be clear, I don't want to hack channels, I just want french tnt tv because my tv is not hd tuner Big Grin
I did all my tests with TF1 which is a free french channel.

Tks
Well it is a 404 here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
oh sorry, it wasn't the full link : http://62.210.245.19:8000/live/testapp/testapp/19.ts
Works great in VLC
your stream stops after few seconds with vlc for me. so definitely not a kodi issue.

Code:
[00007f6070c04128] ts demux debug: eof ?
[00007f60780009b8] core input debug: EOF reached
[00007f60780009b8] core input debug: waiting decoder fifos to empty
Yesterday it works 2 hours on my computer...
Do you know a free stream I could test?
I just ran new tests with another stream and it worked well.
I think the problem is if there is connectivity problems with the stream IPTV simple client just stops without waiting the stream comes back.

As I'm not living in a city, I have a provider working with radio antenna and not phone line. I can't use national providers with tv stream so I can't watch tv on my Pi 3.
I'd like to know where captvty finds its stream Big Grin
Do you not have OTA TV?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Captvty is clearly an illegal source anyway, what do expect from such a service.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream stops after few seconds0