How to find movies in tMM scrapted incorrectly?
There are some movies scrapted incorrectly, they have a wrong movie title. Some movies existing on the drive I cannot find in tMM. What is the best way to show / find those movies in tMM to re-scrape them?
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
TMM won't know they are scraped incorrectly. All it know is that they are scraped.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well, yes, but how do I find them in tMM?
If YOU don't know how to find them, how should TMM know what a wrong movie is?!??

If you find one, correct it.
If you can't find one, start over by deleting all NFOs & DB...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Quote: If YOU don't know how to find them, how should TMM know what a wrong movie is?!??
Well, well, I would not say tMM would need to know what a wrong movie is? It would be enough if tMM could search for the file name of a movie. But it cannot, I assume.

Quote: If you can't find one, start over by deleting all NFOs & DB...
Sorry, what for?
(2017-09-01, 11:23)Boyzie Wrote:
Quote: If YOU don't know how to find them, how should TMM know what a wrong movie is?!??
Well, well, I would not say tMM would need to know what a wrong movie is? It would be enough if tMM could search for the file name of a movie. But it cannot, I assume.
What do you mean? Search for the file name of a move... then what?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Then you can rescrape the movie / give the movie the correct title.
Search the file in file explorer, open the corresponding NFO with any text editor and check the title.
Horray... you found the name inside TMM.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Yes, that's very great of course, may be it appears to be a bit inconvenient, especially when doing it for some more files. I assume, there is no more convenient manner using only tMM to find such a file.
Sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty. You cannot automate everything to your liking which, judging by most of your 200 posts, is what you are expecting.

As an example, you have the 1959 version of the movie The Mummy.
You have simply named it The Mummy in your folder
It scrapes the 2017 version of The Mummy

How do you think it can tell the difference between what you want and what it scraped? Most cases I would suggest if you fix your movie naming, then you won't have as many incorrect movies.
My Signature
Yes, yes, that's all true of course, absolutely understandable. I actually didn't even notice at all that I try to get everything automated...but, yes, it somehow is very attractive and somehow often circumstantial obviously.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to find movies in tMM scrapted incorrectly?0