Velocity
Is Kodi going to get the Velocity channel?
see free content (wiki). Kodi does not provide content.

Edit by memphiz: the missing word "not" made a big difference in what you really wanted to say Wink
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-08-09, 20:58)rarert Wrote: Is Kodi going to get the Velocity channel?

I would suggest pitching the idea to Velocity themselves, as well as all their sister networks if there are no official add-ons for them.

As mentioned in the previous reply, Kodi is nothing more than a player. All content in Kodi is provided by local/network files, or via the add-on API. While someone might write a somewhat working add-on Velocity would be in the best position to make an add-on that would authenticate and play their content reliably.
(2017-08-09, 20:58)rarert Wrote: Is Kodi going to get the Velocity channel?

Maybe this would work?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=263976
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Velocity0