Cleaning thumbnails
I think i'm in the right corner to ask here...

I got a related problem.
I got many small unknown bands and albums in my library that didn't get scraped, so i collected and searched the corresponding artwork myself and finally have everything the way it shold be.
but i need to get rid of unused thumbnails on my pi, and i found out, the only way to get rid all unused stuff would be to first export everything to different files and re-import via scrapingafter a cleanup.
i did an export but realized, it only saves artwork and info of the artists that were to fid online in the first place.
is there another way to achieve what i want to do, or is this the status quo?

thanks
You are kind of on topic @Moti77, but your request for help is likely to get lost here in my design mutterings, so I will probably have split this out into a new thread of its own.
(2017-08-09, 19:33)Moti77 Wrote: I think i'm in the right corner to ask here...

I got a related problem.
I got many small unknown bands and albums in my library that didn't get scraped, so i collected and searched the corresponding artwork myself and finally have everything the way it shold be.
but i need to get rid of unused thumbnails on my pi, and i found out, the only way to get rid all unused stuff would be to first export everything to different files and re-import via scrapingafter a cleanup.
i did an export but realized, it only saves artwork and info of the artists that were to fid online in the first place.
is there another way to achieve what i want to do, or is this the status quo?

thanks

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373

./texturecache.py P

should do what you want
so there IS no way to export the artist's fanart and folder artwork, if is not scraped via internal scraping?
(2017-08-09, 21:46)Moti77 Wrote: so there IS no way to export the artist's fanart and folder artwork, if is not scraped via internal scraping?
Currently the export facility only exports info and art files for artists and albums that have the lastscraped fields in their respective tables set to something other than null. So you could edit the music database using SQL and set that field to something, then export would save files.

But note that exported art is not the same quality as that of the source.

If your problem is thumbnails, then this is not the right way to approach it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleaning thumbnails0