Request : Rugby Pass addon
Hi everybody.
Firstly just wondering if there is many people out there who use the Rugby Pass (watch.rugbypass.com) service for watching the various Rugby Union and Rugby League competitions around the world?
Although the season is coming to an end down here in the Southern Hemisphere I thought I would plant the seed for a possible addon. As much as I would love to have a go at this I started trying some python courses and I have had a look at some of the other subscription based service addons and got lost Sad
I think they use the Neulion system (which I am not entirely sure what is but I have seen it mentioned in other threads)
Anyway would be good to get an idea of how many people might be interested in an addon for this service and if anyone out there might be able to help out!
Thanks
Justin
Moved to Add-on Requests
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi @Ja4220,

I used it during the ABs Lions tour.
It's a great service.

If you haven't signed up yet, use the coupon code reddit.
It'll give you 25% off.

I would be interested in making an addon for it.
However, I'm not currently using the service.
Maybe I'll get a month access for the Rugby Championship and then can give it a go.
No promises though Smile
Hi matthuisman,
Yeah I am finding it to be a good service. Mostly just using it for the NRL which is a free subscription so win win.
The quality is good and it's easy to use.
If you do manage to get round to doing something lete know if there is anything I can do to help. Always keen to learn, just got a little overwhelmed looking through some other add ons I thought I could use as a reference/base.
Cheers
Justin
First version of the add-on is out Smile

http://www.matthuisman.nz/2017/08/rugbyp...dd-on.html
Awesome, thanks! Was hoping someone would make an add for it.
Working great.
I’ve loaded the add-on per the instructions I found online and when I click on it the links it says ERROR: Geo Restricted. Any advice? Thoughts?
No longer an add-on request. Moved to Video Add-ons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request : Rugby Pass addon0