[WIP] metropolis themed mod - skin.fuse.neue.MET
thanks for the feedback
i will be posting a update latter today
UPDATED
This is based on latest GIT 1.0.4 (8.25.2017)

zip download:
https://ln.sync.com/dl/c2c81d460/bpr435n...p-saik5vuy
I still haven't been able to download..i click on link then click on download and I get nothing
@Jay19802005

Have you removed your banned add-ons? Until you do, you are not eligible for support here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen I don't have any add-ons...is there a list of add-ons that we can use ,like y'all have a list of add-ons that we can't use
@Jay19802005

No there is no list. We trust that you are familiar with the forum rules. Once you read the forum rules, you should then be able to apply those rules to whatever addons you have. The banned add-on list is an example list as there are just too many to list and they are always in a state of flux, with new ones being created.

If you are not sure, then submit a debug log. I can check it out for you and advise if you still have banned add-ons installed.

Just be aware that we read every post in the forum, so waiting a few days and trying again in the hopes of no one noticing does not work.

Please read the first three links in my signature below.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks @Karellen
@karellen-thank you for your assistance.

@Jay19802005 - if you could provide more details as to what you are doing on what equipment, versions etc. i will try my best to help
(2017-08-29, 22:27)Karellen Wrote: @Jay19802005

No there is no list.

Actually, there is a list. It is called the official "Kodi add-on repository" Tongue Wink

http://kodi.wiki/view/Category:Krypton_a...repository
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Doh! Of course. Thanks jurualmunkey.
My Signature
@Jay19802005

got your PM.
“I'm currently on my S8 phone..every time I try to download skin using browser it only downloads a file with a ? Mark in the middle”

Posting reply here.
as I mentioned I have no experience with kodi on phones or android. A quick goggle search I fond this.

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=164

perhaps you will have more luck asking there.

Sorry I could not be of more help. Good luck
Hey bro ive been trying to change the blue color on the menu bar ( menu highlighted ) all day... i see you've figure it out.. mind helping me out? thanks

https://imgur.com/5J40xkY
@freak69ize
I used the skins color picker.
settings> skin settings> Colors> Select Highlight Color

if you are looking to make a code change let me know and i will look it up.
(2018-01-10, 14:33)mxlance Wrote: @freak69ize
I used the skins color picker.
settings> skin settings> Colors> Select Highlight Color

if you are looking to make a code change let me know and i will look it up.
Yeah its gonna have to be a code change cuz the color picker seems to be disabled on Spinz-TV reborn.. if thats even possible.. all i know is when i highlight color then move the cursor over skinning options disappear. Thanks bro.. appreciate it
Never mind bro.. i found it finally

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] metropolis themed mod - skin.fuse.neue.MET0