ActionID for Video-OSD-Settings

I am looking for the ActionID (or key) of that Audio-Video-Settings dialog which comes up when clicking on the symbol you see on the screenshot. I couldn't find one in the list.
I would say it's more a window ID rather than a actionID. Action IDs are for actions like "Up", "Down", "Left" and "Right" for example.

For Estuary, the window whcih will pop after clicking on that button will be the "Custom_1101_Settings.xml" which will provide some other options:

- Audio and Subtitle settings
- Video settings
- Colour management
- Toggle audio stream

For the "Audio and Subtitle settings" there is a WindowID which is called: "osdaudiosettings"
For the "Video settings" there is a WindowID which is called: "osdvideosettings"
For the "Colour management" is a WindowID which is called: "osdcmssettings"

Any of them and their IDs can be found here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_ID
(2017-08-11, 09:05)DaVu Wrote: For Estuary, the window whcih will pop after clicking on that button will be the "Custom_1101_Settings.xml" which will provide some other options:

There is no WindowID for it but a Detla window ID. How can I use this in keymap.xml? I only know how to use the WindowID.
Try it with:

Quote:10:09:13.584 T:140200223500608 DEBUG: Activating window ID: 11101
10:09:13.584 T:140200223500608 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Custom_1101_SettingsList.xml) ------
But, tbh...I don't get why you would like to have a step in between...

The options which that (11101) window will show are mentioned above and you have to enter that sections manually then. If you want a remote button to point to the 11101 window, you still need to select the specific section.

So if I were you, I would map the ID for "osdaudiosettings" (10124) to a remote button to enter that section directly

If you are for the "Toggle audio stream" thing, I would use the action: AudioNextLanguage

Note...that is an "actionID" not a windowID.

So what are you going to achieve? Maybe we are able to help more then.
(2017-08-11, 10:19)DaVu Wrote: But, tbh...I don't get why you would like to have a step in between...
I absolutly will have this step! Wink

This is about (my!) feeling of usability. I don't want to use so much buttons on my remote. Toggle subtitle and audiotrack is still set to a specific button. And the rest should go up to a third button just opens the complete OSD-settings-menü. My wish. Wink
sure, whatever you think might be best Wink

Hope the above helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ActionID for Video-OSD-Settings0