• 1(current)
v19 Video ScreenSaver

Available from the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi @Lunatixz,
Thank you so much for this addon. 

Is there a way we can lunch this addon using a script programmatically as soon as kodi starts? I have a set up of raspberry pi 3 running raspbian operating system with kodi v16.1. I am trying to have all the videos I have under a directory (/home/pi/media) automatically played in a loop as soon as kodi starts without having to intervene without a mouse or a keyboard and run 24*7. 

I would really appreciate any help/ideas you could provide. 

Sincerely,
kxb3292
Video 
Hi, needed an option in the screensaver settings to mute the video while the screensaver is playing...
Hello, the screensaver launches the video but after 2 seconds, it returns to normal.
Is there a maximum weight for the video? I use multiple locally.
Thank You
(2018-04-18, 12:37)Raziel Wrote: Hello, the screensaver launches the video but after 2 seconds, it returns to normal.
Is there a maximum weight for the video? I use multiple locally.
Thank You

Log? Multiple videos should work...
Quote:18:00:02.890 T:120252  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
XBMCAddon::xbmcgui:Big GrinialogBusy
@Raziel please do not post logs on the thread, use pastebin.... Please enable debugging in both Kodi and the Video screensavers settings. Follow instructions below, Thanks
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Ok, sorry for quote and thank for edit. 
So here the pastebin : hucafiqamo (paste)
Thank you for your help.
Wonderful just what I was looking for. it needs to be able to mute the audio of video.
@LuNaTiX You would be able to develop this screensaver.

PD: Can I upload the Spanish language to github?.
(2018-10-07, 13:21)roliverosc Wrote: Wonderful just what I was looking for. it needs to be able to mute the audio of video.
@LuNaTiX You would be able to develop this screensaver.

PD: Can I upload the Spanish language to github?.
Thanks for the translation... I pushed an update including "Mute Audio".
Wonderful thank you very much.
Hi @Lunatixz

Thank you for this new screensaver. It installed and works no problem.

A request... Is it possible to add a setting to play local trailers only (assume they are registered in the DB)? I have hundreds of these and it would be preferable to playing the actual movie.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Lunatixz, what exactly does the option "video limit" do?. I do not have much time to prove it. Sorry.
(2018-10-08, 19:49)roliverosc Wrote: @Lunatixz, what exactly does the option "video limit" do?. I do not have much time to prove it. Sorry.

If you select a smartplaylist or multiple video directory this option limits how many videos are played. Ex. "5" plays five videos then repeats.
Ok, thank very much.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video ScreenSaver3