Android Trying to customise menus
Hi I am trying to customise the menus on my Android TV box, (Android 6.01) (Latest Kodi Version) I can delete menus such as weather, music,etc, and then add shortcuts on the home page, but the next time I start Kodu they reset to default, am I doing something wrong? or is it not saving the changes?

Also the option for TV SHows in the menu is greyed out and I cannot seem to be able to select it to add it to the menu. Any hel would be appreciated.

Thanks
Customisation possibilities depend on the skin
Which r u using?
Confluence, thats the same skin that the tutorial has been using on how to customise the menu. Works on the tutorial but not on mine 8-(
Are you clicking ok or whatever after you make changes instead of just backing out?

Sent from my iPhone
Hi, there is no OK, or APPLY type function avaliable, all yo can do is back out, when you do all the changes are there, but when you quit Kodi and then go back it goes back to default
Maybe give an example of something you've changed, and the process you went through to change it?
Though tbh for most people it's easier to just switch to a skin that allows custom menu items. I use xonfluence, for example, which is based on confluence but with custom menus.
yeah, I switched bac to the default skin and that works, not the best looking thing, but it will do for now.
I think that I know what the problem is here. Be sure to restart (or shut down?) Kodi from it own built in menu after making changes to skin settings. DON'T switch off the box from the power button or remote control. Because some (most?) skins don't save the settings when backing out of the settings screen. A proper close down or restart of Kodi is required.

I know this because I also got an Android box Smile.
I had this problem with couple of skins - the solution was to, after making changes, switch to another skin and switch back. I belive that's the bug in some versions of Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to customise menus0