v17 ActivateWindow(10140) Heading Missing
Hi there, Im a noob making my first addon.

I have a button inside the addon that displays the addon settings dialog using ActivateWindow(10140). However, the heading is missing. In confluence, It's normally in Orange and would say "Settings - My Addon" along the top but, it's missing.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to put the name of the addon in beside the ActivateWindow(10140) onclick event somehow?

any help would be appreciated. I've spent too long on this as it is hehe. THANK YOU! Smile

DC..
Thread moved to addon development
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You can use Addon.OpenSettings('your.addon.id.here') from the skin side.

Or from Python use xbmcaddon.Addon('your.addon.id.here').openSettings(), with an import xbmcaddon near the top of the script. In this case 'your.addon.id.here' is optional if you want the script to open its own add-on settings.
I am so sooooo sorry, I never got back on to thank you. It worked a treat and I really appreciate your response. Thank you and please forgive my lazy ass. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ActivateWindow(10140) Heading Missing0