Maximum Image Size's Within KODI?
Hi, I was just wondering what the maximum image size's are for the following:

logo.png
poster.jpg
fanart.jpg
clearart.png
banner.jpg

I know fanart.tv have their own sizing rules but I'd like to know exactly what KODI accepts.
Ex-Graphic Designer - PS3,iPhone,Windows Theme Creator & General Photoshop & 3DS Max messer
My Projects: http://s746.photobucket.com/user/shagrat...t=6&page=1
Anything.
Have a browse through the Artwork wiki pages. Pay particular attention the the section on Caching. Also the linking pages will give resolutions and aspect ratios for all artwork.

The image Resolution can be whatever you want. It is important that you maintain the Aspect Ratio though.

For example, Fanart can be 1920x1080 or 3840x2160 or 960x540 or 480x270. But all these resolutions have the same Aspect Ratio of 16:9
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
But 21:9 fanart is also welcome. In various 16:9 backgrounds, the actors heads get chopped off when viewing them on a 21:9 screen... Confused I realize that the 21:9 wide poster variety is a niche and uncommon thing.
hmm, I didn't even consider 21:9 when working on the artwork pages. I suppose I should make note of that. How does Kodi handle that ratio?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maximum Image Size's Within KODI?0