Should I just go with a SAT>IP Server (and which one)?
Thanks JohnBoyz,

Further to my original post, I have done a bit more research and I really want to add a motorised satellite to my setup, too - ideally, at least three feeds to a satellite fixed at 28.2e and then a fourth feed to a rotor.

Unfortunately, this sort of messes up my plan above as the Digibit R1 does not support motorised dishes. The Megasat 3, which I mentioned above, does seem to suggest (on some sites) that it supports this but I do have my doubts.

What options am I left with?

Shall I have to go with PCIe tuner cards instead?
(2017-10-17, 10:47)elsmandino Wrote: Thanks JohnBoyz,

Further to my original post, I have done a bit more research and I really want to add a motorised satellite to my setup, too - ideally, at least three feeds to a satellite fixed at 28.2e and then a fourth feed to a rotor.

Unfortunately, this sort of messes up my plan above as the Digibit R1 does not support motorised dishes. The Megasat 3, which I mentioned above, does seem to suggest (on some sites) that it supports this but I do have my doubts.

What options am I left with?

Shall I have to go with PCIe tuner cards instead?

I have never used a motorised system so am not familiar with the requirements.

I do note however that the Digibit R1 has facilities for multiple Sat positions on each individual tuner.
How that might be used with what you want to achieve I have no real knowledge.
Yet it might be worth investigating.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Should I just go with a SAT>IP Server (and which one)?0