[closed] [split] Virtual Controllers through JSON-RPC
Will you not be a dick to members of our community?

EDIT: This thread lost context, insult was not meant for Tolriq and intended target got an apology.
Was wondering if you could stay away and refrain your usual shit Wink It's fun to see your issues have not changed. I'd really love to see you face to face.

I just give facts, check missing stuff in JSON RPC, previously at least I was warning about those and prevent things to be broken.

I'm not selfish and godlike anything, unlike you of course, that continue to speak without understand impacts, I just as usual try to warn about reality that some may ignore.
Montellese lack times, I tried to help for many years, but you forced me to stop because you are more useful Wink
(2017-08-15, 19:13)garbear Wrote: Will you not be a dick to members of our community?

Well if this is for me I guess as always, whatever I write it's badly taken. Leaving this thread so.
(2017-08-15, 18:54)Tolriq Wrote: Most is already prepared and even if some were removed, there's still some controller support integrated as users of EventServer can send all necessary Xbox 1 controller for example and it will act exactly as if there was a physical controller. Just missing the link bits to Retroplayer.

Unfortunately this isn't the case. (and the fact that it's Xbox 1 should tip you off that this is long dead code.) ES hooks into the existing keymap system. Joysticks use another system entirely, and keymapping is built on top of joysticks. This is because keymapping lacks a fundamental feature - the ability to send "releases". To make ES work for controlling games, we would have to integrate it into the underlying joystick layer. Expanding ES would be an option if it didn't affect the rest of Kodi, but integrating ES deeper into Kodi isn't the way to go.

Does JSON-RPC support UDP sockets? Would that solve our speed issues?
(2017-08-15, 19:16)Tolriq Wrote:
(2017-08-15, 19:13)garbear Wrote: Will you not be a dick to members of our community?

Well if this is for me I guess as always, whatever I write it's badly taken. Leaving this thread so.

This was for Martijn. Sorry for the confusion.
WTF? Martijn can you unban Tolriq? I don't appreciate you interrupting a feature I'm trying to support.
(2017-08-15, 19:25)garbear Wrote: WTF? Martijn can you unban Tolriq?

+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[closed] [split] Virtual Controllers through JSON-RPC0