Kodi set up with new addons
My Kodi system lost all its addons / programs when I changed out my internet modem.
I tried to go through a new set up but can't get any addons to load.
I tried deleting the addon option and re-trying but it still doesn't let me finish the add on process.
I am just trying to get a program so I can watch movies and tv shows.
What add-ons are you trying to install? Keeping in mind that you will not receive any help here for Banned add-ons (wiki).

Though, from the limited information that you supplied I'm fairly certain that is what you are trying to install.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to OS independent for the moment.

How is this question different to your previous one which got binned?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Quote:I am just trying to get a program so I can watch movies and tv shows.

You don´t need add-ons for that. Nearly any Add-on (beside some VOD Add-ons) which provides such content is illegal which was the reason your other thread got binned.

Asking your question in a different way won´t make it any better. As we all know what the context of your question might be.

You claim, that you can´t install any add-ons, then we ask which ones exactly, you mention them, we say "those are banned" and your thread will be binned again. So you see...that won´t get any further. Even if you name legal add-ons, we would ask for a logfile where we would see the rest and we´ll also notice, that other repos might be installed which aren´t supported in here.

So please stop asking for add-on support if the add-on in question is on that list:

Banned_add-ons (wiki)

You might risk a permanent ban otherwise.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi set up with new addons0