Installing LibreELEC onto Odrioid C2 (help)
I'm going around in circles here and hope that someone can help me. The Odroid is new and the instructions seem straight forward enough...

Anyway, I'm having problems getting the img onto my micro sd card. I have tried the creator app from the official LibreELEC website (auto downloaded the newest and also tried using a different mirror), it says the write completes and so I plug it in to go and I get a black screen. I have also tried using the Win32DiskImager with the same result, however, the verify button gives me the verification failed error on sector 0...

I have no luck trying to format the card before each attempt to flash it. I get errors with both the Windows one and the SD Card Formatter.

Is my card faulty? Because I hope that is the problem and not the Odroid C2.

I'm using Windows 10 if that is useful for anything.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Oh and I'm not sure if this is important but I accidentally slid the sd card adaptor into my cd drive (with sd card in it). It took a while to get it out so I hope it didn't mess with the mechanisms.
Moved to Linux
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Update: Swapped my 32gig SD for a 15gig and got it up and running quickly, it's just very slow. I guess you can mark the question as resolved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing LibreELEC onto Odrioid C2 (help)0