The same IPTV proxy different results
Hello

to watch IPTV I'm using:
- Nvidia Shield TV,
- Ethernet --> with average values: 30mbs download - 4,6mbs upload - 27ms ping,
- Proxy for IPTV.

When I stream live tv, for ex. BBC HD, Kodi buffers in very short intervals. Sometimes kicks me out of the stream.
But when I stream a movie from the same proxy, Kodi doesn't buffers and everythings goes smoothly.

What can be the cause?

Thanks for any help.Wink
Kodi is a media player and does not require a VPN to function properly.
This site will therefore not provide support on the use or assist in solving problems associated with VPN.
(2017-08-16, 18:14)OTinley Wrote: Kodi is a media player and does not require a VPN to function properly.
This site will therefore not provide support on the use or assist in solving problems associated with VPN.
who is talking about VPN?
What do you mean by a proxy?

And where are the streams coming from? The BBC or some 3rd party?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-08-16, 19:57)DarrenHill Wrote: What do you mean by a proxy?

I bought a subscription for IPTV for 1 month from a 3rd party. He sent me a m3u-list with proxies.
(2017-08-16, 20:51)Foetus Wrote:

I bought a subscription for IPTV for 1 month from a 3rd party. He sent me a m3u-list with proxies.

Then your IPTV sources are very likely to be illegally pirated ones as there are no legal IPTV sources of UK BBC HD channels other than BBC iPlayer. I'd suggest asking the third party you are paying to provide you with support, we cannot do so.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-08-16, 20:58)Dangelus Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 20:51)Foetus Wrote:

Then your IPTV sources are very likely to be illegally pirated ones as there are no legal IPTV sources of UK BBC HD channels other than BBC iPlayer. I'd suggest asking the third party you are paying to provide you with support, we cannot do so.

if it would be illegal I wouldn't have paid for it and if it's illegal, why can I stream movies without freezing?
(2017-08-16, 21:51)Foetus Wrote: if it would be illegal I wouldn't have paid for it and if it's illegal, why can I stream movies without freezing?
Yeah like those DVD's you used to buy down the pub, they were legit as well Big Grin

So what's the source of these legal iptv streams you bought?
Just because you're paying for it doesn't make it legal. They can charge you for something even if they have no rights over it or to be able to sell it legitimately.

As requested, let us know exactly who we're actually talking about so we can judge if they are our if you've been scammed...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The same IPTV proxy different results0