Help with .ts extension (live stream)
When I try to play stream files with .ts extension (live stream), the video plays only about 20 to 30 seconds and ends playback.
If I try to play the same link through the 'f4mTester' addon, the video stream is continuous.

Is it possible to play stream with .ts extension continuously without using the addon: 'f4mTester'?

A part of the code:
Code:
def addLink(url,name,iconimage,fanart,total):
    mode = '12'
    u = sys.argv[0]+'?url='+urllib.quote_plus(url)+"&mode="+mode+"&iconimage="+iconimage
    ok = True
    isFolder=False
    liz=xbmcgui.ListItem(name, iconImage="DefaultVideo.png", thumbnailImage=iconimage)
    liz.setProperty("Fanart_Image", fanart)
    liz.setProperty('IsPlayable', 'true')
    ok=xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=u,listitem=liz,totalItems=total,isFolder=isFolder)
    return ok

def parse_m3u(data):
    stream_url = 'http://iptv_link.ts'
    #stream_url = 'plugin://plugin.video.f4mTester/?streamtype=TSDOWNLOADER&url=http://iptv_link.ts&name;=CHANNEL_name'
    channel_name = 'myName'
    thumbnail = 'myImg'
    total = 1
    addLink(stream_url, channel_name,thumbnail,'',total)

if mode==None:
    mainMenu()

elif mode==12:
    if not url.startswith("plugin://plugin"): #Run only 30 seconds :
        item = xbmcgui.ListItem(path=url)
        xbmcplugin.setResolvedUrl(int(sys.argv[1]), True, item)
    else:
        #Run f4mTester, continuous
        xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunPlugin('+url+')')
f4mtester is banned here. However as you are trying to get away from using it, I'll let this go for now.

Where are these streams coming from? You know that we have a zero tolerance piracy stand, so please explain what it is you are trying to stream.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with .ts extension (live stream)0