• 123(current)
Release Embuary Skin
(2020-09-12, 09:14)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Sorry for the delay in replying !!

I’ve actually abandoned the large banner mod and testing a different style of widget at the moment - if I get it to work I’ll gladly share if you want it

I’m in two minds to progress further or to wait and see what changes are made in V2 of the skin which is in development by the original skin designer (I just don’t know how far along he is with it)

(2020-08-20, 21:18)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-08-04, 10:56)sasquatchjaques Wrote: After a lot of XML reading/editing and playing around I managed to add a few functions into my own personal set up for this fantastic skin - major props to the original designer Sualfred for creating it in the first place.

I have zero python experience and everything I did was via trial and error so hopefully it will inspire others to give things a go

Are you willing to share your mods? Please

Yes please share, and he hasn't made any progress at the minute as he has been diagnosed with an eye condition and is currently resting his eyes.

But yes please share
(2020-09-12, 19:54)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 09:14)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Sorry for the delay in replying !!

I’ve actually abandoned the large banner mod and testing a different style of widget at the moment - if I get it to work I’ll gladly share if you want it

I’m in two minds to progress further or to wait and see what changes are made in V2 of the skin which is in development by the original skin designer (I just don’t know how far along he is with it)

(2020-08-20, 21:18)popeye2468 Wrote: Are you willing to share your mods? Please

Yes please share, and he hasn't made any progress at the minute as he has been diagnosed with an eye condition and is currently resting his eyes.

But yes please share
I pray that his eyes improve quickly. Would love this skin with matrix...
If you download the skin open the addon.xml and change xbmc version from 5.14 to 5.15 it loads and works
(2020-09-17, 12:37)popeye2468 Wrote: If you download the skin open the addon.xml and change xbmc version from 5.14 to 5.15 it loads and works

How can I download the skin?

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out... Thanks!
at the moment avatar of actor actress same as movie poster.
i have a suggest, can you make avatar of actor, actress become smaller ? i think it be more nice Smile
TV Show special episodes don't show up in the "Next Up" widget. Is there a way to fix it? Maybe have them show up after you've finished all the regular episodes?
What exactly is the dark overlay panel at the base of the main menu icons images for? It looks like it is there as a background for the title labels ? but they are below the  images.
When I press info, I see a popup dialog box, instead of the info screen. I didn't see a setting for this either. Am I missing something?
I've just recently started using this skin in combination with plexkodiconnect, works like a charm!
However; I'm using the default 'continue watching' and 'next up' widgets on the homescreen with the item layout set to 'wide', and with that configuration it shows the default fanart for the TV show in the widget.
I would like to change that to the episode thumb/fanart for that particular episode. I've been playing around with custom widgets but it always shows the TV show fanart.
How can I change that?

Nevermind, fixed it already.
Such a nice skin, it really is amazing.

I have an issue that when i go to the hubs, or the home screen for that matter it reloads all the widgets which takes a long time, like 30 sec to a minute each time to populate, especially the genres widget. It kind of ruins it to be honest. 
Is there a way to cache that properly or something. I have emby set to cache artwork so i dont think its that. I dont know though.

Thanks
How can I disable ratings?

Stupid question probably, but I can't seem to find it. When I look at a lot of pics from people's embuary skin, I see that the video/audio info (1080 HEVC DTS-HD ....) are in let's say little boxes. With me, it's just text on the background. I can't seem to find the setting to put that info into those little containers.
Makes it easier to read I find.
Second question I have (sorry). This is my first skin now with widgest / smart playlists. Love it so far. But I got a question on the "continue watching" one. Everything that is on there now is already marked as watched (and correctly so). But I see a lot of items with the progress bar at 90% or so .. I presume where the credits start. I have <playcountminimumpercent>75</playcountminimumpercent> in my advancedsettings file.
is there a way to copy that to smart playlists ?

Seems it fixed itself with new stuff played 👌
If I press info half the actors portraits never update. Usually it's the main ones like Tom Cruise is blank but the supporting cast has nice pictures.

Is there any way to fix that? Force the download or anything ?

Thanks
Hello, when can I expect Kodi 19 support? Is that already in development?
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20