• 4(current)
Release Embuary Skin
skin helper & skin shortcuts both failed for me when installing them via the repo. I had to grab them from marcelveldt's github and install them manually. After that I was able to install Embuary.
Once you install the repo linked on page 1, before installing the skin install marcels beta repo from within the add-on repository section
Hey I'm loving this skin definitely best skin I've ever used on Kodi so far Smile I know this is in alpha right now so I'd just like to report a bug that I've noticed if you're taking them right now, it seems that if I have default action select set as "Show information" and then try to play a TV show from next up it will first bring me to the next episode I have to watch and then when I click on that episode it just brings me to a screen with the episode name and a close button, so then if I set default action select to "Play" it all works fine for TV shows but then when I go to play a movie it plays straight away which is fine I guess but but then while playing the movie it doesn't show the poster or the name just "stream 1080p" this is using the Emby add-on as well not local library.ImageImage
I'll check my repo. I thought I copied all dependencies to it.

@supersilver:
Is fixed on GitHub. But the "stream" issue has nothing to do with the skin and is addon related.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Repo issues are fixed.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2017-10-15, 18:49)sualfred Wrote: I'll check my repo. I thought I copied all dependencies to it.

@supersilver:
Is fixed on GitHub. But the "stream" issue has nothing to do with the skin and is addon related.

Thanks for the quick fix, ah okay I understand doesn't matter too much now anyway since you fixed that bit thanks again Smile
Looks very good! Thank you!
Skin looks good, but how can i get this amazing lyrics thing? How is it called? Thx
Skin looks great. Thanks for your work. Donation is on the way.
plz add a font with greek support
Thumbs Up 
Tolle Arbeit :thumb: , gefällt mir gut, auch die Farbgestalltung ist imho. schön schtimmig.

kleiner kritikpunkt: Das annavigieren in den Ansichten zum Icon zum wechseln der selben ist imho. etwas "umstäntlich". (Scheint nur vom obersten Listiten möglich zu sein, hier hätt ich mir ev. ein annavigieren per "onright" aus der "alpabetischen-scrollbar" gewünscht / vorstellen können. Ist aber ev. auch nur gewohnheitssache.)

Sonst ist der erste Eindruck toll.

Congrats zum release.

----
English:

Nice Job :thumb: , like the work, also the colors are nice imho.

smal criticism piont: it seems only possible to change the view from the first listitem, there i would perefere to be able to change the View from wherever i am in the List, (probably via "onright" from the "alphabetic scrollbar"), but its maybe only something u have to get used to.

First Impression is petty nice

Chears.
skin looks amazing... what an incredible job! Thanks a lot
Amazing skin...just what I needed. Smile
Let me know if you need some translation into Portuguese.
Happy to help out.

Cheers.
This looks very modern and easy to use, I just tried it (using PlexKodiConnect) and it seems to work great. Thanks for all the work!

I noticed the TV Guide is empty for me (all other TV views work), any else seeing this?
(2017-10-17, 21:21)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Tolle Arbeit :thumb: , gefällt mir gut, auch die Farbgestalltung ist imho. schön schtimmig.

kleiner kritikpunkt: Das annavigieren in den Ansichten zum Icon zum wechseln der selben ist imho. etwas "umstäntlich". (Scheint nur vom obersten Listiten möglich zu sein, hier hätt ich mir ev. ein annavigieren per "onright" aus der "alpabetischen-scrollbar" gewünscht / vorstellen können. Ist aber ev. auch nur gewohnheitssache.)

Sonst ist der erste Eindruck toll.

Congrats zum release.

----
English:

Nice Job :thumb: , like the work, also the colors are nice imho.

smal criticism piont: it seems only possible to change the view from the first listitem, there i would perefere to be able to change the View from wherever i am in the List, (probably via "onright" from the "alphabetic scrollbar"), but its maybe only something u have to get used to.

First Impression is petty nice

Chears.

DE: Wenn du die Taste für menucontrol richtig gemapped hast, springst du instant dort hin (Tastatur -> m)
EN: If you have mapped the menu control button correctly to your remote, you are able to jump directly to the header bar. (keyboard -> m)

(2017-10-19, 09:30)aquerido Wrote: Amazing skin...just what I needed. Smile
Let me know if you need some translation into Portuguese.
Happy to help out.

Cheers.

Any PR on GitHub is welcome.

(2017-10-21, 14:18)Ayla Wrote: This looks very modern and easy to use, I just tried it (using PlexKodiConnect) and it seems to work great. Thanks for all the work!

I noticed the TV Guide is empty for me (all other TV views work), any else seeing this?

Sometimes Kodi won't fill the guide after a skin refresh. A Kodi restart or changing the channel group helps in that case.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20