• 82(current)
Release Embuary Skin
hello I am delighted with your skin, but the only thing I need is 2 that had support for mouse and another that when I give back in some addon I will be madara where I want and not at the beginning. Before you answer I understand that it will be a version for tablets and touch devices but I am quite amazed as it is on my pc. In addition to the low graphic load for the theme in material design and finally I would like to see more controls on the reproduction of videos. Thanks
No mouse or touch support because of required skin hacks and technical limitations.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
I love the skin. Thanks.

Now, not sure if I should post it here or some more general skinning help thread, but I was trying to add an "update libraries from Emby plugin" button to the side panel. I'm new at customizing skins or skinning in general, but I got the label to show. However, when trying to highlight it it just skipped over it.

This is what I added to Embuary_Includes.xml (new include in the middle):
Code:
                    <include content="SideButton">
                        <param name="id">917</param>
                        <param name="onup">916</param>
                        <param name="ondown">918</param>
                        <param name="onright">$PARAM[onright]</param>
                        <param name="label">20183</param>
                        <param name="icon"></param>
                        <param name="action1">ReloadSkin()</param>
                        <param name="visible">!Skin.HasSetting(KioskMode) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideSPReload)</param>
                    </include>
                        <param name="id">918</param>
                        <param name="onup">919</param>
                        <param name="ondown">917</param>
                        <param name="label">Update Libraries</param>
                        <param name="icon">&#xE8AC;</param>
                        <param name="action1">RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=updatelibs)</param>
                    </include>
                        <param name="id">919</param>
                        <param name="onup">918</param>
                        <param name="ondown">900</param>
                        <param name="label">$LOCALIZE[33060]</param>
                        <param name="icon">&#xE8AC;</param>
                        <param name="action1">ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</param>
                    </include>

Any help appreciated.

The numbers should be 918, 917, 919

Then all others should follow on in sequence

E.g. 919, 918, 920 etc

With the exception of the last one in the list where o down it should be 900 that's what I did with mine and it worked

I have requested the feature of side bar personalization and this guy has been very good so far, so unless he says otherwise I won't be surprised if its added
Hey Sualfred. Can you please tell me where to edit the xml to have visibility always on for the Movie/TV hubs. I like to have alot of stuff in my hubs and dont want it to disappear when I dont have any Movies or TV shows in the library. I figured it out before and I recently updated the skin to your latest version and dont remember how i did it last time. I would like the Movie hub to always be visible even if i dont have movies in my Kodi library. Thanks!
(2018-12-09, 09:11)popeye2468 Wrote: <include content="SideButton">

The numbers should be 918, 917, 919

Then all others should follow on in sequence

E.g. 919, 918, 920 etc

With the exception of the last one in the list where o down it should be 900 that's what I did with mine and it worked

I have requested the feature of side bar personalization and this guy has been very good so far, so unless he says otherwise I won't be surprised if its added

I had messed up with the IDs, thanks for catching that.
When configuring the home menu I get the following error when hitting "apply changes now":

Any ideas what could cause this?
If the log is needed I'll upload that later when I'm home.

Mostly script related. Does it work when you reset the menu to default?
Please also try to reinstall the skin shortcuts script from the official Kodi repo.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
I ended up reinstalling both Kodi and Embuary and still experienced the same problem on the fresh install.
Installed skin shortcuts and still had the issue.

Resetting the menu to default seems to have fixed it Smile Thanks!
(2018-12-10, 04:03)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Sualfred. Can you please tell me where to edit the xml to have visibility always on for the Movie/TV hubs. I like to have alot of stuff in my hubs and dont want it to disappear when I dont have any Movies or TV shows in the library. I figured it out before and I recently updated the skin to your latest version and dont remember how i did it last time. I would like the Movie hub to always be visible even if i dont have movies in my Kodi library. Thanks!
 Please?
I'll add a setting for it.
Hi. Possible to make a "Hub" as the home screen?. There's a setting to hide the "main menu and only show widgets" but I can't add "genres" as a widget in there. So, would be great if "movie hub" or a hub can be set as the only home screen item. Everything else can be accessed through the "Side panel". Maybe I'm missing something that lets me do this. Some option somewhere? Thanks.
Since we're talking about hubs:
With Leia we now have emulator/games support. Do you have any plans to add "Games" as a hub?
@jdig4240 
The nodes should be visible if you have EmbyCon but no local database.
What are you going to store there if you don't have EmbyCon + no local library?

@robjbw 
The hubs are a custom window. I'll check if Kodi has problems with those as start window (because of the window history). If it's not a problem I will add a skin based start window setting. But no promises.

edit: works. Will be added.

@Krismyklebust 
Not in the near future. It's not a simple oneliner and my health condition isn't the best at the moment. But I'll have it on my list.
(2018-12-11, 14:10)sualfred Wrote: @jdig4240 
The nodes should be visible if you have EmbyCon but no local database.
What are you going to store there if you don't have EmbyCon + no local library?
 No, i dont use Embycon. Sometimes I use library. I just really like the look of the skin, especially the Slide view that shows the trailer button. I have some addons in the hubs and links to Trakt and other things. I just like the way I can set up the hubs and how it looks.   I was fiddling around trying to figure it out by changing the visibility lines, but seems like as soon as Skin shortcuts refreshes the changes are reverted. Theres got to be a way, I did it before, just cant figure it out this time, can you give me the secret please, THANKS!
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20