•   
  • 111(current)
Release Embuary Skin
(2019-10-15, 14:00)sualfred Wrote: That's all I can say. As far as I know TVH has to be at least version 4.3
My version of TVH is 4.2.6-7 under libreelec. I thought this was the latest version released? There are no updates under the addon... So any artwork for the recording folder isn't local or from online its from the EPG thumbnails?
Yes, it's from the EPG not from the recording itself. 4.2 is stable while 4.3 is not. But to be honest, TVH is like Debian -> the stable is always far behind. It's save to switch to 4.3. But I cannot tell you how to do it in LE. I'm using Windows and Android as OS.
Embuary | Skin | Helper | Info | Repo | GitHub
Hi on the latest version of the skin when selecting music it does not go to full screen even though that option is checked
Have not changed anything for this and works here as expected. Note: It only go to fullscreen once. If playback is already in progress and you back out to the menu to select another song it won't do it again.
A log is might be helpful.
Great skin!

Is there any way to have a TV show Playlist that plays rather than show the different episodes in a widget in hub? I have some sitcoms that I just like to watch random episodes.

I have found a way to do this as a menu option. But would like to have this as a widget.
Not possible.
No problem! Thanks anyway! Still an awesome skin. Have been using amber for the past 5 years and wanted a change.
  •   
  • 111(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.61 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin4.6118