• 124(current)
Release Embuary Skin
Hi, is there a way to disable christmas theme ( or at least thé mobile holiday widget) ?
Thanks !
(2020-12-02, 14:36)coercity Wrote: Hi, is there a way to disable christmas theme ( or at least thé mobile holiday widget) ?

Settings >> Embuary >> Appearance
(you may have to scroll down)
(2020-12-02, 19:57)emdubya77 Wrote:
(2020-12-02, 14:36)coercity Wrote: Hi, is there a way to disable christmas theme ( or at least thé mobile holiday widget) ?

Settings >> Embuary >> Appearance
(you may have to scroll down)
Thank you👍i hadn't looked there 🙄
I login only to thank you about your great, richest-features skin that i have been used. In holiday time your skin come to best and i love the snow animation you created
very nice skin thank you
Hi,

is there a way that when you are at the most left in your movies or tv view .. that when you go left you don't go to the side menu, but to the back of your movies / tv list.

let's say as an example  that the first movie on your list is 1917 and the last is zoolander. That when you are on 1917 and go left, you get to zoolander instead of the side menu.
Hello,

I'd like to say to the dev/devs thank you for this skin. It looks beautiful, is functional and is fun to setup and use.

Is there a way to disable the HDR-icon in the top left corner of thumbnails, posters etc.? I don't need the resolution info and the images are prettier without any logos.

Thank you and have a great weekSmile
(2020-12-08, 17:17)Schaklaggedehu Wrote: Hello,

I'd like to say to the dev/devs thank you for this skin. It looks beautiful, is functional and is fun to setup and use.

Is there a way to disable the HDR-icon in the top left corner of thumbnails, posters etc.? I don't need the resolution info and the images are prettier without any logos.

Thank you and have a great weekSmile
Not sure if it's the case here .. but with some skins, they only pick up HDR if it's noted in the filename. Check and see if your HDR stuff has HDR mentioned in the actual filename, remove it .. and re-scrape.
(2020-12-08, 17:20)aneurysm- Wrote: Not sure if it's the case here .. but with some skins, they only pick up HDR if it's noted in the filename. Check and see if your HDR stuff has HDR mentioned in the actual filename, remove it .. and re-scrape.

Fixed. Thank you very muchSmile
Hi sualfred,

thanks for the great skin and all the effort you keep on putting in it.

One question:
Are the thumbnails Emby can provide supported with your skin?
I am currently testing the latest E4K build from quickmic and we both don't know if thumbnails are supported by the skin.

Thank you and happy Christmas time!
Was just testing this skin out as a companion to a jellyfin/kodi setup. It checks pretty much all the boxes for me. The only thing I can't figure out is if it is possible to switch from the info popup dialog to the full kodi info screen. I can get to the info screen while playing a video but not when browsing. Am I missing something or is this the only way. If there is no option to change the behaviour is it possible to manually edit something to have it go to the full info screen?

Thanks!
I'm using the Embuary skin on Kodi 18.9 on a Vero 4K+. Liking it a lot, I just would want the behavior of the OSD during playback.

When I start to play a video, the OSD is always shown for a few seconds before it disappears. How can I make it that it does not show any OSD when you start a movie or tvshow? So the screen just stays black until the video starts playing.

Also, when I pause the video during playback, and then resume again, the OSD doesn't disappear fast enough and makes subtitles hard to read. How can I change this behavior to make it hide faster after resuming?
Great skin!

But can you please fix these two issues:
1. Pictures in square thumbnail mode appear stretched.
2. Allow full screen favorites instead of just one row.

Thank you

(2017-08-19, 09:14)sualfred
dateline='1503126857' Wrote:
Embuary skin

The skin is mainly targeted to Emby users (like me), who likes the simplicity of the WebGUI interface of Emby.

Demonstration video

Screenshots
watch gallery

Special features
  • Fully integrated automatically detection of Emby nodes and multiple library setups
  • Complete native integration of EmbyCon

Supported Kodi versions
  • Krypton (discontinued, but still available at my and the Emby repo)
  • Leia

Will there be a Kodi 19 Matrix version?
Yes, but Kodi 19 won't be supported until the very last Alpha stages. So don't expect a supported version in the next 12 months.
Matrix is going to have a big overhaul that will affect all addons and especially the ones that Embuary requires. Nearly everything is going to break and some of them are already broken. Dependencies have to be reworked by the devs and some of them even have to find new maintainers because they won't be actively maintained by someone since months. 
Leia already took a longer timer until it was released. Longer as usual. And I think Matrix also will need this amount of time until everything is ready. 

Where to get it?

The most recent version is always available on my personal and the Emby repo.
How to support me and the skin?
  • Help to translate the skin into your language!
    If you want to translate the skin to any other language, please check this link:
    Translate on TransiFex

• Donations
    Free beer or money for the tip jar of my daughter is welcome and helps me to stay motivated Smile
    Please click here to donate

Requirements
Code:
        <import addon="script.embuary.helper" version="1.2.20"/>
        <import addon="script.embuary.info" version="1.0.10"/>
        <import addon="resource.uisounds.embuary" version="0.0.4"/>
        <import addon="plugin.program.autocompletion" version="1.0.1"/>
        <import addon="script.skinshortcuts" version="1.0.17"/>

Terms of use 
With the installation of the skin you agree that you don't use it in combination with blacklisted and illegal Kodi add-ons. I'm not associated with any available build and I don't give any support for it.
Also, there is a bug where the first picture to open after a restart, shows up for half a second then exits back to the thumbnails. Opening it again makes it behave normally, where it stays displayed.
Is there a way to have a widget to display what shows are on throughout the week ?

On official emby app if I click tv shows it gives me the option to go to upcoming and displays shows on that week - how do I get this on kodi ?

Cheers
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20