• 128(current)
Release Embuary Skin
Is there a setting to make items on main screen (showing "up next" or whatever it's named) click into the episode detail view vs playing immediately?
Hi there.
I just wanted to know.... Is there a newer version available through GitHub or something like that? Or is the version I got from the Kodi repo, the latest? (I think it's 19.0.1)

Thanks
How to make a landscape wide image widget to fill height size to 100% (without blue lines)?

I have two questions.

- Is there a way I can add a second custom menu below "My media"? I get that I can hide widgets and have the main menu wrap around, but it might be nice to have the main menu wrap while the widgets are still displayed. Is that a no-go?

- I think I changed a color setting so that button options (edit, change function, menu up, menu down, etc) are colored white and barely darker. It's hard to tell what is highlighted and adjusting "button focused color" doesn't seem to have an effect.

Edit: disregard the second question. I finally found the correct setting. Still would like to know about the first question.
Edit edit: updated understanding of how Embruary works.
Is there a setting for this skin to show hdr format?
(2022-02-20, 08:51)entity21 Wrote: Is there a setting for this skin to show hdr format?
Yes. Just ensure your filename has "HDR". (e.g. Jaws.HDR.mkv)

If using a poster view then it displays with an HDR overlay.
Great skin but unfortunately, PVR/Recordigns (TVHeadend) episode list is displayed really bad:

Examples of proper show (notice the date pf
Great theme but I can't figured out how to display record date and episode name in the RecordedTV/PVR.

Here a good alternative (notice we have date and episode info) from alternative theme:
(2017-08-19, 09:14)sualfred Wrote:
  • Help to translate the skin into your language!
    If you want to translate the skin to any other language, please check this link:
    Translate on TransiFex
The skin is also on the official Kodi Weblate so which one should we use or are do they get combined?
I've been using Embruary for quite a while and it's far and away my favorite skin. I installed Embycon a few weeks ago and have been having odd issues with it, though, and I don't know if it's Embycon or the skin. I'm posting here because I can't find a support thread for Embycon, so please point me there if that's where this issue seems to live.

For some time, some of my shows have failed to show up at all in Kodi (before installing Embycon). I know the files are there - I can access them from the server and my Win10 desktop, but not from the OpenELEC/Kodi box. Once I installed Embycon, I could go into All TV, then "TV Shows - Embycon" and see them. This made me happy, so this, really is a win, but the shows not showing up w/o Embycon is odd.

It seems to have significantly slowed down the UI response time on my Kodi box, but I suppose that makes some sense since it has to talk to the Emby instance on the server, not just browse its own DB and the files on the server. While annoying, I suppose that's something I'll have to live with until the server gets an upgrade.

In the widgets configuration I have:
  1. Continue Watching (Embycon node)
  2. Continue Watching
  3. Next Up (Embycon node)
  4. Next Up
  5. Latest Movies (Embycon node)
  6. Latest TV (Embycon node)
  7. Latest Movies
  8. Latest TV
The problem is that #3 never gets populated. If I go into All TV then TV Shows - Embycon, start a TV episode then stop it, back at the home screen it'll show up in #1. When it's populating the menu, I see a blue rectangle at #3 and the spinner, but then it goes away. I do get #5 & #6 populated with shows from Emby.

I've logged the Kodi box into my Emby server using my account. When I log directly into Emby from my Win10 machine, I do see "next up" shows there, but they just don't seem to be picked up on the Kodi box.

What do I look at to determine what's going wrong here? What logs might be helpful? And again, if this is an Embycon issue, where in the world is the support for that? I've looked but I must just be blind because I haven't found it.
According to this thread on the Emby forum, there's a change in Emby that requires a change in the skin to allow it work again. There's a workaround in the thread that is working for now.
Hey all,

First, thanks for an amazing skin @sualfred ...this is as good as it gets!  

Forgive me if this has already been addressed but I am having difficulty getting fanart to show on my home screen background. Is that due to the skin helper service being disabled? And is there a workaround?

Not a deal breaker by any stretch. Def using this skin no matter what.

Thanks again
hi all!

can't hide osd when switching to a new series or another video.
in the standard skin, it is hidden when switching to another video (series).

i use cinemavision addon.
it starts a sequence of several videos and when switching videos from one to another, the OSD is shown.

is there an option to turn it off?

ty
I guess this was already answered but my searching skills failed me.

Is there a way that the home screen widget will populate content according to the library I'm on?
For example, if "Movies" is highlighted then the bottom widget will show "continue watching" for "Movies"
if I'm moving to "Tv Shows" the bottom widget will show "continue watching" for "Tv Shows" etc'.
Is there are way to hide or modify the top bar links? For example on the main screen I have "Favourites" there, and on the movies screen I have "Home", "All movies", "Recommended", "Genres" and "Favourites"
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20