Addons randomly stop working
I'm running Linux Mint 18.2 with Kodi 17.3. I've run into this with multiple fresh installs. When I start Kodi after a fresh install, I'll install video addons from the official repositories. YouTube, ABC, etc. After one or two....maybe three...install, the next one will stay at 0% downloading forever. If I go to install another addon, that will get stuck at zero. When I attempt the next one, Kodi crashes. After this the first few addons will not function. The only way to install addons is to continually delete the addons27 file in database. Then its a rinse and repeat operation until you have all the addons you want. Here's the kicker I recently found out.....the addons will stop working anyway.

I am utterly perplexed at what is causing this issue. It looks like a curl timeout issue but I have no clue on how to fix it.
And after 82 posts, we're slightly perplexed that you haved provided us with a debug file yet. Who knows what we'll find Smile

Running Ubuntu 16.04.2 here, addons install and work okay. Apparently Mint is working differently at some point.
(2017-08-19, 15:55)Klojum Wrote: And after 82 posts, we're slightly perplexed that you haved provided us with a debug file yet. Who knows what we'll find Smile

Running Ubuntu 16.04.2 here, addons install and work okay. Apparently Mint is working differently at some point.

Sorry, I didn't even think about that. I'm out of it atm. https://pastebin.com/22bRUaUj
Is there way you can help me, my downloader app on my fire stick, when I click on it it says; the app I am looking for can be found.
Quote:the app I am looking for can be found.
So what is the problem then?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-19, 15:55)Klojum Wrote: And after 82 posts, we're slightly perplexed that you haved provided us with a debug file yet. Who knows what we'll find Smile

Did you guys find anything?
(2017-08-21, 19:58)Borg-101 Wrote:

Did you guys find anything?

Debugging was not enabled.

Code:
22:30:37.475 T:140395469347136  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
22:30:37.475 T:140395469347136  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons randomly stop working0