artwork missing
I have several movies that will not download art work. The nfo files are correct but no art work I even right clicked the title an selected download missing art work. It returns an error stating artwork download failed. Also I have checked fanart.tv so I know the art work is out there. So has anyone here seen this problem before? I am using version 2.9.3.1
be sure you have the latest java version
fanart.tv changed to http with lets encrypt which is only supported by the latest java version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I am actually running the latest version
Version 8 Update 144
Release date July 26, 2017

Also this is what I see in the log

... 39 common frames omitted
2017-08-19 14:18:27,424 ERROR [tmmpool-image-download-task-T3] o.t.c.movie.tasks.MovieExtraImageFetcher:191 - fetch image: null
2017-08-19 14:18:27,425 WARN [tmmpool-image-download-task-T3] org.tinymediamanager.core.Utils:951 - Could not delete file: \\SRV1\movies2\13 Hours The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016)\disc.png.part: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
Should be already fixed in next version.
You might want to try current prerelease...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Unfortunately, it still doesn't work. I've had the problem for weeks now that no artwork is being downloaded. Only "fanart. xxxxxxxxxx. part" files with a size of 0 bytes appear in the directory. If I edit a movie or episode entry and click on a logo or other element under Extra Artwork, I will not get any results.

Notifications say:
ArtworkDownload: Error downloading artwork:

I also have the error from the other thread in the logs, which should be fixed by a more recent Java version.

Log:
sun. security. validator. ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun. security. provider. certpath. SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
javax. net. ssl. SSLHandshakeException: sun. security. validator. ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun. security. provider. certpath. SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

But neither the current Java nor the attempt to load the certificate into the keystore (read by Stackoverflow) was successful. I'm getting desperate here. The Nightly version doesn't help either.
which java version in which Os do you use?

i know it it working with the latest oracle java in windows and the latest openjdk (1.8.0_144) in (arch) linux
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this by myself. I installed Java 1.8.0_144-b01 64 Bit (jde and jdk) yesterday and it doesn't work. I use Windows 7 with current updates.

If necessary, I can post the corresponding logs again. However, they show the same errors as the logs from the other posts.
could you post the lines from launcher.log and the very first lines of the tmm.log please?
Thank you very much. The tip with the file launcher.log showed me that a older Java version was installed next to the current one. Now the download of the pictures work again.
that was my guess too Big Grin
I suppose you're on the wrong subforum Wink
this is for tinyMediaManager
yes sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
artwork missing0